Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Celebrating with the kids.

When we got home from Honolulu we got together for our "Second Sunday Dinner," even though it was the fourth Sunday, at Natalie's house. They gave us this Family Tree for our anniversary. It is really awesome.

After we had pizza's for dinner, each family was in charge of making their own variation to share with each other. We played games for a little while.
This was one of the favorite hiding places for this little guy.

The youngest just couldn't keep his eyes open for the fun. Watching a child sleep is such a wonder! It takes sleep to slow him down for sure.


One of the games that we have enjoyed playing is Guitar Hero. Watch these two little boys dance and play. (Well one isn't so little but fun to watch anyway!!)

4 comments:

Wendy Evans said...

I love all the pictures of Hawaii. So beautiful you have a great talent! I LOVE that family tree. Did she make it? I would love to get some for my mom, me, etc... What a great gift for you anniversary. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY:)

Cydney Jensen said...

I wish we could have been there! I can't believe spencer is wearing that little outfit. That is the outfit I brought home from Ukraine for caleb and it was way too big for him! Those sweat suits were all the rage in Ukraine while we were there...haha! I can't believe how fast time goes by! Love you!

Kerry said...

I like the new look! Not real keen on that opening photo (I should not have been slouching).

Wendy Evans said...

Thanks for the info. I will find ask Natalie. I owe her a hand made gift as well. Thanks so much. I invited Rebecca and I hope I got her correct e-mail address. If she didn't get the invite let me know.

Our Family