Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Draper Temple



On February 27, 2009 Kerry, Rachel, Cameron, Rebecca, and I were able to go up to the Draper Temple Open House. Dave, Jes, and the boys were supposed to go but Jessica ended up with walking pnuemonia and so they were not able to go up with us. It is so pretty. I was lucky enough to go back with Jessica and the boys on March 12th, Dave was not able to get his schedule cleared so I went with them. It was fun to see the reaction of the boys as they went through. Caleb made some pretty precious comments in various rooms. I am so excited to be able to go to my seventh temple dedication this sunday. It is such a neat experience. I am also glad that Kerry will actually be home to be able to go with us.

Best Buddies!

1 comment:

Kassie said...

These pictures are beautiful. I have my wedding pictures and there are a couple that you mentioned wanting. I can't find your email address, but let me know how best to send them to you!

Our Family