Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Poor Little Dude!

This little guy is generally not allowed to get on my bed because his nails snag the comforter. A couple of days before I was getting ready to return to Hawaii he started acting really bad, almost every time he tried to move he yelped or would just look at me and whine. I couldn't feel anything strange or out of place but I was very concerned about him. While I was packing he hobbled up the stairs to my bedroom, he tried to jump up on the bed and yelped, taking pity on the poor guy I lifted him up and he yelped even more. He made his way to the pillows to look out the window, which he loves to do, but he just lay down not close enough to peer out the window like he likes to and he softly whined. As I watched him he just made me so sad.




A few days after I left Rebecca said that he was doing much better. Since then he has been diagnosed with an enlarged heart and other things. Quate', my little buddy, the little dude is a pro at making me feel guilty when I leave town. He sulks, he pouts, he slinks about and let's me know that I am terrible for leaving him once again. The only nice thing is when I return home he is equally as happy to see me and lets me know that as well. This day I just felt so sorry for the "poor little dude."



Our Family