Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Long Distance Valentines!

I am grateful for this man, he is my best friend, eternal companion, and so much much more. He is such a great husband and father, I could never have hoped for more.




We are apart way to much but technology makes it bearable. Noth of our Mother's had spouses who were gone a lot. They didn't have the benefit of cell phones, instant messaging, facebook, or skype. I am not sure how they did it so well, it makes it easier. This trip we have been using skype in the evenings and it is nice to see him and hear him at the sametime. We have even been doing our nightly scripture study this way, pretty cool. While I miss him terribly while he is gone I am so grateful for technology.




Happy Valentines Day to my Sweetheart and Companion, I love you with all my heart.
Sorry your package was a little chessy!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I love you the most! Sorry I am gone so much, but I hope we will be able to spend more time together with this project transition.

Our Family