Tuesday, March 13, 2012

NCAA 2012

Who ever dreamed that I would be such a sports fan? I love going to the Collegiate games for BYU!



My favorite phrase this year comes from the fight song "Loyal, Strong and True, wear the white and blue." There have been fans who are less than stellar because both football and basketball teams didn't win every game I think both teams were terrific and I am true blue! I am not a fair weather fan.I love BYU because the honor code is what I try to live by daily and so it is easy to follow and love them.


Tonight these guys take on Iona in a play in game for the NCAA tournament, go Cougars. They should have been placed in a higher seed because of the wins but they are in and hoping to advance tonight.
Two of these guys are Seniors and won't be returning next year and I am sad I will miss watching them play, but I am looking forward to the upcoming class and the future looks good.


Post Script BYU came from 25 points behind in the first half to win the game, it was amazing. This picture of Brock is one of my favorites from the game. Round 2 here we come.

2 comments:

Lauri said...

So it looked like they were done in the first half, down at one point by 25. But brilliant Coach Rose knew what to do, they came back to win by a score of 78-72 over Iona. What an incredible win. Awesome Cougars!!!!! Next round Marquette. Go Cougars.

Kerry said...

Greatest comeback in NCAA Tournament history! You have to believe! Next up- Marquette.

Our Family