Friday, June 15, 2012

Beach Day June 2012

A trip to the North shore wouldn't be complete without a stop here.  But we just shared one this time. Then we went to Dole and shared a Dole whip as well.

For our family it also includes Ray Chicken in Haleiwa


Kerry always takes pictures of me while we are in the water so I decided it was time to turn the table on him.  He snorkled a little while I played in the waves.

Don't you just love the grin on his face?  I do!!!
The night before we went to the beach Kerry picked up the car we rented for the weekend and we went to check out the newest Safeway in Honolulu.  Because of the limited space to build they put the store directly above the parking lot.  Many of us were intrigued to watch how they handled the carts, kind of Jetsons at the grocery store kind of a feeling.I couldn't resist recording it.

This was our wheels for the weekend.

No comments:

Our Family