Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Favorite sights on the Island

 I love to go to the beach in the evenings and watch the sunset, as well as other things that you might see along the way.
 Almost every time I come there is some kind of celebration and parade along Waikiki.  This is the second time I have been here for the Pan Asian festival..
You will often see these this type of activity as couples come for the sunset shots.
 Of course this is one of the reasons why I like to be there with Kerry.  It is just so beautiful even though the sunset pictures in the winter are almost always even more spectacular.
It wouldn't be Paradise without these and the nice breeze they allow to cool you!!!
I love this view from the Pali Highway and this side of the Island.
It seems every time I come I see a different tree that captures my awe.  Usually the shower trees are my favorite but they are not if full bloom yet where this type of tree cast a fiery glow all over the Island.
Of course I love this walkway especially when the trade winds are blowing.  I wasn't able to walk as much as I have in the past and that has been quite discouraging but the times I was here were great. 

No comments:

Our Family