Monday, November 26, 2012

Hawaiian Rescue

 After being in New York, Ireland, Kansas, Zions, and Disneyland with very little time a home I have wondered what we could have been thinking by planning so much at one time.  I don't know how I would have done any of it any different and I certainly wouldn't have given any of it up.  But to it mildly I am physically exhausted. Coming to Honolulu with Kerry was like a rescue for me.  Time to relax and catch my breath, the only downside is that Kerry had to return to work.  In the upper left picture we watched a helicopter fly men into this area on the mountain on west Oahu.  They were bringing them from a point much higher on the mountain and the busing them out, quite fascinating and what a ride!  The lower left picture of Emma is from Jessica showing us her tumble off of her bed and into the nightstand.  Apparently it bled quite heavily and required stitches and so did "Beary"  I hate when the little ones get hurt.  Also in this collage Kerry has been in this "new" office since March and still hadn't hung the pictures on the wall yet so we did it together.  I think he waited to see if he was going to be moved yet again, this being the fourth office in a five year time period.
Nothing says restful like a beautiful Hawaiian Sunset sitting by my sweetie!

No comments:

Our Family