Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Let the Packing Begin

As I began thinking about decorating for Christmas this year I have decided that I want to simplify and not put out the Christmas China for the entire month.  I also decided that I could start packing up some of the dishes and put to some of the Christmas stuff on the black china hutch in it's place for the season then afterwards we can put the hutch in the storage unit to make the space in the dining area look bigger!  I think the fix it and sell it shows on HGTV have put too many ideas in my head.  Plus there are so many dishes to pack.  This is just a small start.
As I was packing I looked up and realized that Quate wasn't loving what I was going it was as if he had a sense that things are changing, he does not like change.  He doesn't even like when I decorate for the Holidays!  Is he in for a shock.

No comments:

Our Family