Monday, December 10, 2012

Emerson's blessing

On the 9th of December Emerson was blessed.  It was a very quick trip but we were really happy to be there.  He was beginning to smile and respond, talk, and so cute.


 We went to the local mall and the girls played and rode the merry-go-round.  I even got to ride with Nora this time! We also went with them to their ward Christmas breakfast, which I think is a genius idea.  Clara wasn't afraid of Santa at all and unfortunately  I missed a picture with Nora and him.
 Rebecca can never get enough time with Charlie either.
 As soon as I saw this picture I fell in love with it.
It was a fun weekend and great to be with the family and it all went too fast! As we prepared to leave for the airport Nora fell apart, she said "I don't want my best friend to go."  I didn't know if I could leave after that or not.   We were grateful to be there for this sweet little boy!

No comments:

Our Family