Friday, July 11, 2008

Big Month for Rebecca

For Spring Break Rebecca and I came to Honolulu with Kerry. Unfortunately he had to work while we played but we had a great time. We connected with Elmo on one of our nightly walks down through Waikiki. I couldn't resist having her pose with him.
One of the biggest days for her was her graduation from Timpanogos High School. She's learning to hate the question,"What are your plans for the future?" But she may have found her answer working the last few days with Dr. Dave. I can't believe my baby is all grown up.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Seeing this photo of the graduation makes me think of mine. It was 10 years ago and I can hardly believe it has been that long. Crazy.

Cydney Jensen said...

Boo! I hate being gone for everything!

Jessica said...

The slideshow looks good!

Rebecca said...

hahaha i love shrines to me! YES! i love you mom!

Our Family