Thursday, July 10, 2008

Getting Started Finally

Our favorite place to eat on Waikiki, "Yummo"
Aloha,
Today is day five in Honolulu. It is beautiful to say the least but quite warm, thank goodness for the cool breezes. Even though Kerry is still working it is so nice to have the extra time with him. With the two weeks at home, then here, and the two weeks back at home it will be the longest stretch of time we have had together for quite awhile. I have been using the time to sort through emails and delete a bunch, reading, wandering around the area and just relaxing in general. I am just getting started with this blog so be patient with me it really is a learning experience. Pictures to follow!

4 comments:

Cydney Jensen said...

Hi mommy!I am glad you are finally posting on this blog. Let me know if you need to know how to do anything!

Jessica said...

YEAH! There is finally something to read! Sorry I wasn't around last night when you called. Call me later and we can chat!

Rebecca said...

more like yucko. hehe shrimp.. from a bus. they hated me while i was there and decided not to have hanburgers that night. i'm still bitter. but i am really jealous. i would even go without eating dinner to be in paradise with you again!!

Rebecca said...

i do indeed mean hamburgers.

Our Family