Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Road Trip WCC Championship 2015

We really had planned to go to the WCC Conference games again this year but one thing after another caused us to rethink our plans.  After the Monday night (March 10.2015)win against The University Portland, Reb and I contacted a couple of people to help us obtain some of the standing room only seats available,  my cousin Janine and Aunt were able  to get us tickets for the Championship game on Tuesday. The others never even tried or let us know it was a little frustrating. After I had my hair done and we squared things away we once again headed to Vegas to watch our Cougars play.  The game didn't turn out so well and we remembered quickly why we didn't like this venue BUT I wouldn't have missed this time with Rebecca.  Twelve hours in the car, game, hitting this favorite spots and getting the favorite foods, creating new memories. 

No comments:

Our Family