Friday, March 27, 2015

A Beautiful Disaster

Today I announced that I was taking a break from facebook.  I have spent far too much time on social media.  I have learned to hate the political diatribe that is constant there as well as the effects that some conversations have had on me.  I really enjoy catching up with old friends and even some extended family.  the one thing that I have discovered, however, is that if you disagree with someone they can turn into real bullies and make you feel insignificant and or even stupid.  I have felt that I can no longer have an opinion or view of my own anymore without being corrected and feeling down on myself.  I found this little gem on Pinterest and fell in love with it.  My goal is to keep from letting others make me feel less than I am.

No comments:

Our Family