Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Celebration

After Rachel's graduation we went to Tepanyaki for dinner. It was a lot of fun to sit around and talk and laugh and just relax in general after such a hectic week.
Spencer and Caleb were intrigued by the fire that was across the room from us as we were getting started.
Spencer not so sure of the fire when it was right in front of us.
Caleb thought he was getting squirted by soy sauce when our Chef pointed the red bottle at him, only to learn that the bottle was full of string. It gave us all a good laugh, including Caleb when he realized it was a trick.
The reaction from the other side of the table when Caleb was squirted, oh those yummy vegetables on the grill . A great finsh to a great and busy week. All things good.






3 comments:

Blog Stalker said...

Great looking family, nice blog

Nichole Barney said...

My kids like to go to tepanyaki for birthday celebrations. Looks like you guys had a fun time!

Wendy Evans said...

Fun, fun I haven't been to Tepanyaki for a long time. Yummy! I also keep forgeting to tell you that I went to Windsor Elementary when I was little. K-2nd. Time flies, I am getting old...

Our Family