Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm in mourning!!!!

After the Peter Breinholt concert and seeing the fabulous pictures that Jessica was taking with the office camera I jokingly told Kerry that I wanted a new camera. Several days later I took my camera out of my purse and it's case and much to my dismay the screen was shattered. Now that I am really taking pictures again. The sad thing is I wonder if anyone believes that I didn't break it on purpose. I promise guys I didn't break my camera on purpose and am just sick. I was trying to take Rebecca's picture with her books since she found out that she was in the class at the MATC for dental assisting. She was so excited and alas I missed the photo op. I truely am in mourning. My blogs may be pretty boring for awhile sorry.

5 comments:

Kerry said...

It still works to take pictures. You just can't see what you are looking at, so you have to experiment and guess a little, but until we get it fixed/replaced. . .

Rebecca said...

stupid nikons. and you can always use my camera too! I haven't been taking it everywhere with me lately.

Lauri said...

doesn't work too well with some of the things I am trying to do but I will try

Jessica said...

Perhaps you should tell us what you are trying to do? Hmmm

I don't think you want a camera like the one I was playing with anyway. At least not as your only camera. It is very big and bulky. I want one of my own like that, but I also want a newer updated version of my little one so that I can keep it with me all the time.

Good thing dreams are free, because I can't have either one!

Wendy Evans said...

I am so sorry about your camera. Now that we are blogging it seems like such a neccessity... Isn't a birthday/ anniversary/ Christmas coming up!! Good luck with that. I truely feel your pain. I still love your blog and family.

Our Family