Thursday, January 8, 2009

Just a few minutes after I took this one the rain hit and sent everyone ruuning for cover for a few minutes.

Having been here a few times now with Kerry I would have to say that there are less people on the beaches than I have seen before. Never the less it is a relaxing place to be and people watching is quite fun. I have to say that with one group of people visiting the Island it almost seems there is a contest to see who can come up with some of the funniest outfits ever. Of course there are those who just don't care... I am not trying to belittle or make fun because there are probably people looking at me and saying 'what is she thinking?" Some things are just a little humorous.
Then there is natural beauty




Not a bad sunset from the balcony?

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

jealous.....

Wendy Evans said...

I want to be there right now. I have never been it looks so peaceful and warm. My husband is going in a month with some of his friends. A guy trip! I am so jealous...

Our Family