Monday, January 12, 2009

Time Flies When You Are Having Fun




Thirty one years ago I met this wonderful man, we became really good friends and from that came a life long friendship and romance. Thirty years ago I was blessed enough that he chose to spend the rest of his life with me. I have been planning on scanning all of our family pictures on to my computer and right now I am wishing that I had accomplished some of that anyway. I have looked for pictures to document our journey but can only go back so far, and I have found there aren't that many pictures of us together since one or the other of us usually has the camera.

One of my favorite trips with Kerry. This is in the Sacred Grove, this tree had recently been cut down so we were trying to figure out how old the tree was.

The recreation of the Smith Cabin.

The Hill Cuhmorah


I'd forgotten she was this little once, :(!
Time certainly does fly.
In Chile when we went to pick up Rachel!
I wish that some of Jessica's wedding pictures had been scanned since she started this tradition!
Guess what is on my project list for this year!

How I love this man!!!!!
Fun times, fun memories. Some hard times and some sad times but all make us stronger and hopefully better.
From Independence Missouri

From Washington D.C.


Wonderful additions, rich experiences!


Special quiet moments.

To our new experiences on Oahu



This was taken this weekend on the North Shore of Oahu at our favorite Mexican Restaraunt "Rosie's Cantina


His current job assignment allows him to experience one of his new interests. He hopes to be able to do this interest with some of his girls during this assignment.
While time keeps moving very quickly, after all time flies when you are having fun, we love the times when we are altogether even if it is only a few minutes. I treasure these times more than these girls can even begin to imagine.

But I treasure these times too! And look forward to many more, with many more grandchildren.
And here we are ALMOST as if at the beginning again, just the two of us.
Thirty years and counting.
Kerry, thanks for becoming my friend and my sweetheart and so much more. Words can not express enough how much I love you.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

i love it.

Wendy Evans said...

Congratulations! That is awesome and I love how he looks at you...

Kerry said...

As Jerry Garcia said, "What a long strange trip it has been." And I don't mean that in the way the Greatful Dead did. It has been a wonderful journey thus far, filled with wonder and awe and fun and sadness and all that goes into making a life out of what happens along the way. I could never have predicted all that has come about, but I wouldn't trade much of it because it has made us who we are! I love you the most!

Cydney Jensen said...

You guys have done some fun things! I can't believe how fast time goes! Love you!

Our Family