Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Grandma'a Song

While watching an episode of "Reba" with Rebecca on a hot summer afternoon I discovered a song that I love, and yes it is a country song. The entire episode makes me cry because it is a little too close to the heart but when she sings to her newborn Grandaughter the tears really flowed.


This song is dedicated to the sweetest Grandchildren ever!!!


Angels Lullby


Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace

Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face

One sweet angel sleeping in my arms

You are the promise I knew God would keep

You are the gift that makes my world complete


And you'll never know how much I love you

But I'll keep on telling you my whole life through

Now I believe in miracles, and you're the reason why

So dream on while I sing you my angel's lullaby

No comments:

Our Family