Friday, July 17, 2009

Yardwork

During the time Kerry is home until he leaves again he is constantly on the go, this trip he was in the yard getting it ready for the Summer season.

The Golden Chain tree is absolutely beautiful this year.
Kerry surprised me by putting Honeysuckle on the side yard to grow over the arch. He just waited for me to find it, which sadly took a couple of days before I finally did.
I decided to emphasize the yard in red this year. Kerry and I put the planters together and placed them along the side yard.
I'm anxious to get these herbs going and to use them.
Kerry put the grow boxes with the peppers together. The peony bushes were just ready to pop as we were getting ready to head to Kansas. The hanging baskets and Impatient plants ready to go. And then the large flower pots on the patio. No potato plants to take over the patio and side yard this year.
Kerry also tilled an planted the garden. I can hardly wait to have fresh tomato's and peppers!

No comments:

Our Family