Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Quick Birthday for Kerry

As birthday's go this was a very uneventful day for Kerry. Things have been so hectic with everything going on we just didn't get a proper party planned for him. One of these days we will have a minute or two to breathe! I just want Kerry to know how much I love him. It is difficult on both of us to be apart so much but the time we do have together is very sweet. We didn't get to do our Ireland trip this year because of so many family events but I still look forward to that trip one day. You are the love of my life, my best friend, and support, thanks for being the wonderful man that you are. Happy (belated) birthday. I love you with all my heart.
We got home from Kansas at 11:00 the night before Kerry's birthday so we were not to eager to get moving that day. Jessica was having some medical tests done so we got to have the boys with us for the morning. I had been promising the boys that we would make some chocolate frogs to fill up the jar again. (I had made chocolate frogs for a cooking class at Macey's when I did a Harry Potter class, they loved them so much they are a permanent treat at our house)


His face is kissable anyway but extra sweet today.

Too cute
After cleaning up it was time to build the train track with Grandpa.

Later that night we went to dinner at Tepanyaki for Kerry's birthday dinner. It is fun to watch every one's response to the Chef, particularly the boys.

The noise from the grill seems to make the boys a little timid.





This volcano actually worked.

By the time we were through with dinner Jessica was finally beginning to wake up from the test earlier in the day. She was so groggy when we first got there I felt bad for her.

It was great to be together even if it was for a short time. Happy Birthday Kerry.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I love you too. The trip is simply postponed due to other more important events. It is NOT canceled.

Our Family