Thursday, August 13, 2009

Rebecca's birthday and Melissa's flowers

On Rebecca's birthday we had agreed to do flowers for a friend of hers from Los Hermanos. It turned out nice despite the weather that forced them indoors. I don't know why I still get so nervous when it comes to doing weddings. I just want it to be perfect for the big day I guess.
These centerpieces turned out really cute, and bright.
Her cake was simple but elegant.
A beautiful bride.
After we delivered the flowers and got things set up we headed to PF Changs for her birthday dinner. Jessica was still feeling kind of punk so they weren't able to come, and of course Cyd and Ken were in Kansas...it was a little more quiet than normal without all of them. We planned a mini surprise party for her back at the house and she wasn't supposed to know but did...a few old friends and some new friends from Los came to help her celebrate.
Her favorite a "Costco Chocolate cake" at least there were a lot there to help eat it.
Familiar faces!!
After church on Sunday we opened gifts since it really was her birthday, wait I think I recognize that card from somewhere.
I do remember subtle suggestions!!!!!!

Our neighbors thought that we were crazy sitting out on the sidewalk with her 3D chalk stuff. We were having fun but got some pretty strange looks. Yes, I know we are the "Heathen Stevenson's" who plays with chalk on Sunday?
WE DO!!!!

No comments:

Our Family