Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Beauty

One weekend on Oahu Kerry and I went to the Waimea Botanical Garden and hiked up to the falls, it was so beautiful up there. As we walked through we couldn't help but think about Caleb and his love of the Hibiscus flower here and how many different varieties there were that day.

When we entered the garden and started to walk around I was in awe of this banyan tree and the sun shining through the massive branches. The light streaming through simply took my breath away. Since I haven't had my nice camera for very long I didn't do a very good job of catching the scene. But it was so beautiful.
I must have had a good idea because a photographer stopped and put his tripod up and took many pictures of the same thing.
I would love to explore more parts of the Island like this one!

No comments:

Our Family