Friday, January 14, 2011

Can it really be six years?

Almost a year ago Caleb asked Cydney if she would be in Utah for his birthday. It just so happened that Ken's break allowed for that. I can hardly believe how fast he is growing up.
Dave and the kids are having fun at the friend birthday party.
Tanner love the Mickey Mouse theme.

Cydney had been working hard to do a Boutique while she was in Utah. She makes some of the cutest bows and head bands I have seen around. The little tutu's were adorable. It was fun to see my old booth in use again.

It took all of us quite awhile to set up and hang all of her stuff. She is so talented.

While they were there we had a baby shower for Jessica and the new little girl coming into the family. While we were watching her open gifts Spencer came up and snuggled with me. It was so sweet. I love that we will still come up and snuggle up on my lap and ask for stories.

She got some really cute things even though it was mostly our immediate family. We are so excited for them to be having a little girl.

The tradition for the blessing outfit continues.

Caleb had a great time with the tissue paper on the side, Spencer I think was a little confused!

We packed so much into the time that Cyd, Ken, and Nora were there I think we were all worn out!







No comments:

Our Family