Saturday, February 5, 2011

Kerry Dive Training

To say that Kerry is enjoying his time in Hawaii is an understatement! He has absolutely fallen in love with scuba diving. During some of my visits there I have watched him doing different levels of training, this day he was working on a Dive Master internship. I was just above on a cliff taking pictures of what I could.

Here they are just going into the water, which was not an easy task because the waves coming in at Electric Beach were pretty strong. Watching how long it took all of them to go through was interesting.

After some time and different tasks they all started to come in and once again battle the surf.

Kerry looked exhausted as he brought up the remaining equipment at the end of the dive. He still had to do some pool training in order to finish this level. Then on to instructor- IDC. I don't think he intended to go so far when he first got started but like I said he has fallen in love with the critters under the sea! He has taken some pretty amazing photos and they are on his travel blog. Check them out at kerryjstravels.blogspot.com

No comments:

Our Family