Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cousins

I am so delighted that there are "cousins" in the family! Not my cousins but my Grand kids have cousins and it is so fun to watch them get to know each other. Just before Jessica had her baby Cydney came to spend a little time with us! We spent as much time together as we could. On this day we went to the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point. Caleb is so good with the little ones, they just love him and respond to him.


Best buds, these two brothers.

" "Aunt Natty"

Just so cute!
Say "cheese"
Not sure what to think about these "things"

Sheriff Nora watching her prisoners.
I love these moments!
A picture is worth a thousand words.
I loved watching Caleb cleaning the shoes of this pony, I wasn't sure he would do it when she asked but he really did well.

This video was taken at the house, Caleb got Tanner laughing and we all started, I'm not sure you can hear how much he laughed because of us.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh, I love that kid! He just climbed on my lap when I started watching the video and was giggling at himself giggling!

Kaylynn said...

They are all so cute! I agree, having cousins is so fun!

The Smith Clan said...

Your grandkids are growing up! So fun!

Our Family