Wednesday, January 11, 2012

33 Years

34 years ago I met the shyest guy I had ever met in my life! I cooked for his apartment for a few months during my sophomore year at BYU and getting him to talk to me was one of my challenges. I didn't cook for them for very long because I was spending to much time doing that and as a result not studying enough. However, as a result of this challenge Kerry and I became friends. How grateful I am for that friendship and how it has progressed over the years, of course there is more than a friendship now but the friendship remains. And now we celebrate our 33rd wedding anniversary, wow!


I love this man!

I love being with this man.

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!


2 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

Congrats! Adorable pictures!

Kerry said...

Thanks Sweetheart. I am so glad you were persistent. My shyness still has not gone away, I just have learned to live with it. I love you the most!

Our Family