Monday, February 4, 2013

Happy Feet are ready to step onto the floor!

Today as I drove down "Country Lane" I could see a plethora of trucks and vehicles at the end of the culdesac.  Workers were everywhere trying to make up for lost time due to the extremely cold weather.
 The holes in the garages are so deep they will be trucking in many loads of dirt throughout today and tomorrow to get them ready for concrete.Just a little perspective on how much they have to do!
 This was the first load of the day.  They guy said they expected at least ten of these trucks coming in.
I was happiest when I saw how much of the floor had gone in before I got there.

 My feet just can't wait because there is a solid surface for them to dance on, in a couple of days anyway.  So I have swiped Natalie's nickname for the time being, maybe she will come do a happy dance with me.
As we were figuring out the placement of the house on the lot I began to worry a little that the backyard had been cheated, once I saw I it bit more level and all of the junk moved my perspective changed, usually I have such a good spacial judgement but it was a little out of whack.  There will be a lot of room for the Grand kids to run and play.

No comments:

Our Family