Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pre Valentines & Walls

I keep saying how excited I am but here we go again.  As we drove up I could see that they were beginning to frame the main floor.  The builders are so used to me coming on a daily basis that they just smile when the car pulls up.  This is really happening!
 As I walked up the stairs from the basement on to the main floor deck I realized Kerry was talking to someone and to my surprise when I looked there were these two familiar faces.  But Emma was uncertain and didn't like all of the noise.  Plus is is hard for her to understand this is Grandma and Grandpa's house, she knows where we live!
After school got out we went to deliver our Valentine's so they could open them before school in the morning but Jessica let them open them while we were there.
 Fun to see them react and giggle!
I sure love these kids.

When we went to deliver to "T" and Olivia they were still taking naps so we didn't get to see them open them.  Hopefully we will get pictures.

Kerry and I then left to head to Salt Lake for his Valentine's surprise.  We were going to dinner to and then to see the Chieftain's.  he forgot his cap and I was going to wear my sweater but in the rush to leave we both forgot.  The music reminded me of our trip to Ireland, sweet memories.

No comments:

Our Family