Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

We started celebrating Valentines the day before by delivering some Valentines and then Kerry and I went to dinner at Guadalahonky's (it has been a long time since we ate there) and then to see The Chieftains.  It was a very fun concert and they played and danced and entertained for a full hour and a half with no break. 

I love this man and love being with him on Valentine's Day!!!

 On Valentine's I started the day with a test at UVRMC of which they didn't tell me that I would go in and have a radioactive dye put in and then have to go back 1 1/2 hours later. Fun!!!  Then we celebrated again and went to PF Chang's for lunch.  Apparently a lot of people in the Provo/Orem area had the same idea, the place was packed.  While we were there our builder called and wanted to know if we had been to the house lately and had seen what a view we had from our west windows.  Of course we had.  He then proceeded to tell us this grand idea he had for our fireplace wall and wanted us to go look at a drawing and see what we thought. 
 These are the views from the windows.  I saw the drawing and realized he was describing some similar that we had paid a lot of money in our current house to rip out.  I didn't like the idea at all.  Kerry is on the phone above asking him questions about it.  I was also very happy to see that the linen closet had been added in the basement, we had not included one in the plan so I really wanted it added.  I also really saw the size of the pantry and did yet another "happy dance!
We delivered Jack's Valentine this evening and played with him.  He didn't want anything to do with the heart glasses but thought Grandpa wearing them was a great idea. Jack also decided that this box was perfect for him to sit and watch Monster's Inc. or play on his mom's ipad.  It really is to bad that the Grand kids don't like Grandpa very much or visa versa!

No comments:

Our Family