Monday, December 1, 2008

After having Kerry home for three weeks it was very difficult to drop him off at the airport this morning for his return trip to Honolulu. Especially since I was sick the first half of the time he was home and I wasn't much company, I was afraid to be around him because I didn't want him to get sick or return to Honolulu sick. We were able to get a little of the Christmas shopping done and some of the Holiday decorations up but it just isn't the same for the Holidays without him around. I hate to wish time away but hopefully the next two weeks will go quickly so that he can return to be with us again.

3 comments:

Cydney Jensen said...

yay two weeks! We will be there too!

Wendy Evans said...

That is no fun not having your hubby around for the holiday season, at least he is there the day of. You have been a busy girl, I had to catch up on your blog. Looks like so much fun! I love that everyone is reading after dinner.

Kerry said...

Leaving isn't any more fun. I am looking forward to being home for the holidays and then you are coming back with me (a couple of days later) in January.

Our Family