Thursday, November 27, 2008


Certainly today won't pass with out me thinking about the many blessings in my life. Most importantly family, friends, and the gospel. I'm Thankful for the Savior and My Father in Heaven. I'm grateful for family heritage and for my Freedom. Though we live in a very stressful time period on this earth I am happy to be an American with all of the rights and opportunities that I have. I am grateful for a wonderful warm home and food to eat and clothing to keep me warm. I am so grateful for Kerry and our relationship, it's hard to believe we have been together now for over 30 years.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and Thanks for your blessing in my life.

1 comment:

rosemarie said...

I too am grateful for many of the same things and I am grateful for you

Our Family