Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Storm Clouds

Often I watch out my kitchen window as I am cooking or cleaning up from cooking (sometimes a never ending job) and I can see some of the most beautiful sights as I look at Mt. Timpanogos. Sometimes I wonder if my neighbors think I am watching their homes when in reality I am looking above at the ever changing mountain. On Monday of this week I was again looking out the window and watching a storm come in. The clouds moving across the mountain were breath taking to me. I always see pictures in my mind and hope that I can begin to photograph them and do them justice. This is my try at capturing these images.



Winter is truly here but on occasions like this I just admire it's beauty and am grateful the snow is piling up there (not here) for the water next year. One of the many things that I am grateful for.

No comments:

Our Family