Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I am new to the blogging world and it has been very fun until just after the recent election. It has allowed me to come into contact with old friends and to make some new ones along the way. With recent events I have decided to take my blog private and will do so within the next couple of days. There have been some local stories on the news and I was already thinking about going private but events this week have caused me to make this decision during the night. I will be sending personal invites to those that I know, in case I miss anyone you can contact me at lauri.s@comcast.net if you would like to be on my blog list. For those of you who remain on the public side of the blog be very careful about the things that you post such as pictures, names, dates, anything personal or even opinions that may differ from those who may be reading, and or stalking.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

you know my address.

Trav and Linds said...

My email is lindsfitch@hotmail.com. Let me know if you need any of my families, I know they would love to be kept in the loop too!

Our Family