Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Growing up too fast

Before I went to Honolulu this last time I went to Jessica's for a little while to play with the boys. I love spending time with them as much as possible and as often as possible. They have some favorite toys that they love to play with, just like all kids do. This little guy has always been curious about how things work, what makes them go...I have said since he was crawling that he would be an engineer like his Grandpa for that reason.

When I got home I again went to their house to spend some time with the boys. I was amazed at how his play had changed in just three weeks time. He was doing such intricate things and it took a lot of time and patience which is pretty amazing for his age. I just sat and watched him with amazement as he explained everything he was doing and why. I tried to sneak up on him to take these pictures but he saw me from the corner of his eye. If the house is quiet you will know where to find him.
On Sunday we went to watch him sing for the Primary Program in Sacrament Meeting. He was where most of us could see him very clearly. I would have guessed every one in the rooms was watching him until I noticed the Grandparents in front of us watching the other direction! He was adorable and sang so well. It seems like yesterday I was straining to see my girls doing the singing. They all grow up too fast.

No comments:

Our Family