Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just like old times




My sister in law gave my sister a set of wooden Amish people quite a few years ago. I loved them so much that I made a set for myself. My girls have all decided that they want a set for their homes as well. I have been promising to make them for a little while now and tonight I finally set down to start painting them. After making and selling crafts for a number of years I had not done anything like this for awhile after getting burned out in the process. It was fun again and it is nice to have that feeling again. Maybe I will venture back into doing crafts again for the fun of it not to bring in extra income.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

YAY!!! I can't wait!!

Cydney Jensen said...

I will actually have some sort of decoration in my house, finally! I am still waiting for my birdhouse.

Wendy Evans said...

This brings back memories of my mom and when I was first married. We could not afford anything, so I made everything myself. My mom was a major crafter as well.

Jessica said...

HOORAY!!!

Our Family