Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hawaii Update

The rail system passed in the election on Tuesday, what that means for us is still uncertain. With all of the stress of the vote the talk of us moving over there kind of hit the sideline and we are waiting for the talks to resume. So we don't know when they will want us to come over or if it is still in the works. For now Kerry will keep flying over and I will go with him from time to time. We'll keep you all posted with the details as it happens, but for now the project goes forward and Kerry has a job. He will be working on the rail and he is one of Caleb's hero's because he is working on a train project.

2 comments:

Cydney Jensen said...

I was excited before, because I was thinking, "yay I can go visit them in Hawaii, and finally go to Hawaii." Now...I don't know that this will happen. I would love to go to Hawaii, I just don't know when we would. Kens next break(besides Christmas) is at the beginning of May and I will be 8 months pregnant then.

Lauri said...

IF we do go over it would be for 18 months to two years so we would get you there during that time. Besides, come May I think that I would be on the "Mainland" for some unknown reason!

Our Family