Sunday, June 27, 2010

Arrrgh! Imprisoned!

Arrgh! I be welterin' in Admiral Norrington's brig fer the past fortnigh'! I nearly were in control o' the Pearl, but alas, ol' Norrington was a crafty bloke and he had too many guards an' one of em nabbed me afor I could make my git away!

Now I sits in the brig all day and watches as the blokes finsih fittin' up my Pearl.

Once a day, they lets me out in chains and drags me poor carcase up where I can see 'er better. I 'spect it be ta taunt me, I do.



But I got me a trick up me sleeve! I be slowly makin' friends with this wee mutt. I figure I can git 'im to brings me the keys. . . .

3 comments:

Lauri said...

I can't imagine that it will be there much longer I wish I could see it before they take it away!

Jessica said...

The Black Pearl is awesomer with sails and the mastes back on! And ARRGHH!! (Spencer)

Jessica said...

Arrgh, I love the Pearl, thanks for sending us pictures and also I love you Grandpa!! (Caleb)(He spoke all of this in his best pirate voice.)

Our Family