Monday, June 21, 2010

No More Teens!

I have MANY blessings in my life but one that I am grateful for is Rebecca! I knew she was meant to be in our family long before I even knew she was really on her way. When she was born she was this quiet shy little thing that was glued to my hip. One year (I think when she was about 14) for Christmas all she wanted was a guitar, what we didn't know was the girl that was about to emerge as a result of that guitar. For some reason the guitar brought out the entertainer in her and our life has been filled with such laughter and fun as a result of that. She is a riot to be around, never a dull moment! I love her sensitivity and caring way, watch out if you are picking on the underdog!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Reb!

(My only complaint about her is that I can't get a decent picture of her because she is always pulling a face at me when I point the camera at her!)

She couldn't wait for me to round the corner and she her hanging over the edge of a cliff in Zion"s National Park and see my reaction. Love that smile!

See what I mean about the faces!

She loves to be with her sisters and together as a family. And the teasing has definitely been extended to the brothers-in-law believe me.

We all love you!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you... i do. BUT REALLY!!!?? That is the worst picture i have EVER seen of me. ahhh. but thanks! :)

Natalie said...

Yes, and why the picture of me pulling a face when you were talking about her doing it?!? ;)

Cydney Jensen said...

Hahaha I like that after this post comes the Ugly Face Game post! They are going to love this! Well Reb will, Nat didn't play the Ugly Face game that day.

Our Family