Saturday, November 26, 2011

Muppet Movie

As soon as I saw advertisements for this movie I knew that I wanted to see this Thanksgiving weekend with the family. I have fond memories of watching the Muppet's with the older girls as they were little. One of the first times Jessica giggled as a baby was at "Animal" on the Muppet show. I was looking forward to hearing her giggle. Because we weren't seated very close together I didn't get to hear it but it was fun to imagine.


Afterwards the family came to the house to help decorate our Christmas tree with us. We decided to simplify and go with one this year since we will be spending the first week of December in Honolulu. I didn't take pictures while we were putting the ornaments on because I became so involved in it. When I opened the box with Cydney's little hand in it I fell apart, mourning the loss of my own little ones but enjoying the little ones that were there.


Before I brought out all of the decorations the kids were entertaining Grandpa and playing with a keyboard that I brought out of storage. All ages wanted to play with it, so it made things interesting.
Spencer tried to practice his Christmas piano piece on the small keyboard during the time that he had it.

Emma as cute as always taking a break from play. she loved pulling the ornaments off as fast as we put them on, memories.... with so many hands we had the tree decorated very quickly. The rest of the house is decorated a little since we will be gone I wanted to have it done when we came home. I have also done 98% of the shopping and it is wrapped and the ones needing shipping are on the way. A great feeling.



Manamana.....



1 comment:

Cydney Jensen said...

I love this blog post! BUT when did you get a leather sectional? I am so out of the loop!

Our Family