Friday, December 2, 2011

Kerry is here on the Island working again after his recent surgeries. I haven't been here since July and so I am here with him for two reasons

1. Because I can be with him and make sure he is being good and not lifting things he shouldn't.
2. Because I can and want to be with him.

One benefit to being here this time is because of the BYU/Hawaii football game. To say that the Hawaii team and fans are taking it seriously is a major understatement!!! The above picture seen in the paper at least twice this week might be an indicator. All I can say is BYU better be reacy and play a good game. I am not one of those fans who are fair weather, I am a cougar fan through and through, even if it has been an up and down season all I can say is GO COUGARS.

Another benefit is to be on the Island for the 70th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor. I don't know the plans yet but to be here for a part of history is kind of special to me. My time on Oahu has been a major educational experience for me as I have learned more and more about World War II.






No comments:

Our Family