Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Deja vu

Not to long ago we loaded a variety of Cd's on my shuffle. I use my shuffle most when I walk but the other day when I got home I wanted to listen to more music so I brought this down from my bedroom where I usually keep it. I think this may have been the best idea I have had for awhile, maybe. I have just put it on shuffle and it really has become deja vu for me from my childhood, teens, young adult, to my own children's childhood and so much more. I also love that it can go from Rock and Roll to Spiritual in a second...

I have always said that music can take me and put me into another time and place, the last few days have been nothing short of time travel for me! I think this has a new "home. I am certainly enjoying the music and actually accomploishing a lot in the process.

No comments:

Our Family