Monday, April 16, 2012

Rainy Days and Mondays

In the 70"s the Carpenters recorded this hit song and from time to time it pops into my mind. Today I sang it and it wasn't raining but it is certainly Monday. I felt reflective as it went through my mind and wasn't sure why. Then it occurred to me that Monday's often get me down and I decided that when I am especially touched by a lesson or talk that I had heard the day before had me feeling so good and determined to do better or do something for someone always seems to be so far away the next morning. I think Satan tries me especially hard to be positive after these days to try and make me forget the way I feel. I really love rainy days most of the time but Mondays do tend to get me sometimes, something to work on!

No comments:

Our Family