Monday, April 30, 2012

I'm So Excited........(April 30, 2012)

I Am So Excited

I can hardly believe that this guy is turning eight years old today.  He came into our lives in Las Vegas so tiny and fragile at the time.  He was our first Grandchild and has touched our life from the minute he was born.  This kid makes my heart smile in such a special way and at times I think he is a grown man in a little body, he has qualities of tenderness and empathy that amaze me.  This weekend he will be baptized and we are so proud of him.  We sure love him and I continually tell him he can't forget that.  Happy Birthday Caleb.


I am ALSO very excited for the arrival of these guys today they are here for a few days during Ken's break from school.  We have little time when the entire family can be together and even if it is just for a few minutes this makes me happy.

No comments:

Our Family