Friday, April 27, 2012

Women's Conference

I loved Women's Conference!  It was great to hear the words of wisdom and encouragement from the speakers these two days.  One talk in particular  was pretty enlightening to me.  I really needed the spiritual boost in addition to the last general conference I feel that my "vessel was filled."
It was so fun to attend this conference with my long lost cousin and friend Carolyn.  Our lives have paralleled one anothers for so long.  As teens and young mom's we were so close and then we got so busy with life and our families that we haven't talked or spent anytime together.  Now that we are both "empty nester's" hopefully we can see and spend time together a little more often.  It was great to visit with her.  There have been times when visiting with old friends that the conversation just picked up like no time had elapsed and this is the way it was the last two and a half days with Carolyn.  Hopefully we can do this again
 next spring. It was also great to be with my sister, sister-law, and two of my great nieces as well.

1 comment:

Nichole Barney said...

It was so fun to see you! I loved women's conference! It is also a big effort to get there but sooooo worth it!

Our Family