Monday, August 1, 2011

My B-day

After Olivia's blessing we relaxed at Natalie's for awhile and when I said we should go home Kerry informed me we were celebrating my birthday at Jessica's. Surprise, she made me my favorite German Chocolate Cake and Dave made a wonderful meal.

Grandpa is getting lots of smiles from Olivia.
Rebecca with the look I get when I point the camera at her!
Tanner loving Grandpa!
Loves for Olivia.
Tanner pointing himself out to Grandpa.
Everyone managed a little nap.
Rebecca challenged Cameron and Dave to cupcake eating contest, I love the look on her face.
She didn't stand a chance but I don't really know who stuffed it in the fastest.
Trying hard not to laugh with her mouth full.
More cupcake fun for Tanner.
Second day in a row with cupcakes for Emma.

Olivia!
Yay for Tanner and Emma. Emma loves to dance like Elmo it is really cute.
It was a great day with lot's of family time.


No comments:

Our Family