Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Scooter Day

One of the things on the "List" of things to do that the girls had for Hawaii was to ride scooters around the Island. So Thursday was the day, they had priced some and they were really close to where we were staying.



While they were out and about Jack and I spent the day together. He even practiced rolling for me.


Such a cutie!


What a look of concentration.



Not too busy to give me a big smile though.




Try again little one.




I'm not sure if he was surprised when he rolled over so quickly or by the flash.




When Kerry got back from work they encouraged him to get one and ride with them, he hesitated but the grin on his face shows how excited he was.




I couldn't resist this when I saw Jack's reflection in the mirror.




Grandpa was wishing there was a way we all could go, maybe someday.




The Four Musketeers? They made it part way around the Island before they came back. The last hour Jack wasn't such a happy camper, I felt bad for him because he was so unhappy and I couldn't seem to console him. All was well when mommy came home though.




This was the cutest little conversation! I think he has her wrapped around her little finger.





No comments:

Our Family