Thursday, August 4, 2011

Rainbows?

Usually you can see rainbows almost everyday from the hotel but for some reason everyday this trip I watched and all I saw was bright sunshine (no complaints) or heavy gray skies and no rainbow. As I was packing to get ready to leave I finally saw a small part of a rainbow and thought that would count. After Kerry came to pick me and my suitcases up we went to Uncle's for dinner. As I started to walk to the entrance I looked up and saw the most beautiful brilliant rainbow I have seen in a long time. Could it be another sweet goodbye?

Maybe I am jumping the gun in my goodbyes but even if we do end up moving to Hawaii for a time things will still be different.

Goodbyes at the aiport are always hard. Kerry was supposed to be coming home with me but had to delay because of a lawsuit on the project that he has to testify for. So while I bring all of my stuff home and a another suitcase with a good portion of his stuff I leave him behind. I hate that I cry so easily especiallly in a public settings so I hated that I cried as I said goodbye to this whole expereince tonight as well. I keep singing the song "Leavin On A Jet Plane" in my mind.
Aloha

No comments:

Our Family