Wednesday, September 9, 2009

24th of July

My own immediate family doesn't get together very often since my brother and his wife live in Arizona. They were here for the 24th and we were able to have a large family barbecue at my sister's house. It was fun to be together for a little while.

Aren't these kids cute?

Just visiting inside for a little bit Nichole, Elaine, Jessica, and Lindsey with Colston on the floor.
Rosemarie dishing up her yummy strawberry ice cream.
With all of the combined fireworks, they were getting all set up for a show.
Just look at that stock pile of fireworks.
Still not to sure about some of them.
Let the show begin. It was fun to be together even if it was just for a little while.

2 comments:

The Smith Clan said...

That was a fun time!! We enjoyed being all together with you guys!

rosemarie said...

Fun to be together, I wish we could all be together a bit more often but then that is just my liking to be with family talking, I love my family. Love you all a bunch!!!!!

Our Family