Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ghost Pains

I have always respected the title of Doctor. I can only express how frustrated I am with my current physician's. Early this summer I was experiencing pain in my lower abdomen, again the test for appendix...and on to an MRI which proved inconclusive.

Then a literal pain in my neck several tests and another MRI and another inconclusive result just a vein that is lower than most, so why is it so painful now if it has been that way all my life?

Next a bad pain in my hip enough that I couldn't walk for weeks. Went to see another Dr. and as a result of xrays I'm told that my back is the cause and that I need to see my neurosurgeon immediately because the disc in my back is completely gone and it is now bone on bone. On to the neurosurgeon who simply told me that I am too young for surgery and to come back in two years, and for the pain, no time! Back to the ortho for the continual pain in my hip, and guess what another MRI the third of the summer. And guess what inconclusive, actually the diagnosis that a physical therapist told me years ago that I have arthritis in my hips bad was not correct and that there are no signs of that thank goodness but for the pain....

Next one for feminine problems which we had a huge fight with the insurance to get some shots to help me shut down! After months done and hopefully the effects are done as well. The binding thing in all of this the headache the ever present headache I saw the Dr. before I came to Hawaii and this time there was a viral infection, the time before a sinus infection through all of this the headache persists.....never ending. I just wish that all of the Dr.s would talk and work together to finds answers and get rid of the word inconclusive and find help me find some answers.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

im sorry!! just so you know i changed my blog. its now rebeccastevenson.blogspot.com

Our Family